Is IMjetset A Scam? Here Is My Complete Review
Want to know if IMjetset is a scam before getting involved with it? I have done a complete review on it for you. As usual, when investigating a business, a program or a service, I take the time to do a serious in depth research. I interview people who are already members. Most of the time I join at the highest level of membership, or buy the product to use it myself.
More often that not, I contact the owners to make sure that:
- a) they really exist, and
- b) that they know what they are talking about.
Then, I check comments on as many forums and websites as possible. It is only then that I put all this together to prepare my review.
Product Name: IMjetset (also known as Internet Jetset, or often just JetSet)
My Overall Evaluation: 4 ★★★★ out of ★★★★★ – PASSED (but…)
Cost: One off $47 for the complete course; or $47 a month for the complete course + monthly access to webinars (details below).
Founded by: John Crestani
Registered in the US
Training: 4.0 / 5.0
Support: 4.8 / 5.0
Website Builder: Some tools available
WordPress Hosting: Not available
Success Stories: 4.5 / 5.0
RealDealAffiliate.com Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
Not a bad program to join but …
What is Internet JetSet about and is it a scam?
Internet JetSet is a quite a well put together step-by-step training course. It is intended to teach people how to use free platforms like YouTube, Google and Facebook. To earn a very attractive passive income over the Internet.
By the way, do you really want to waste your time going through all that? Or would you prefer to go straight and …
Okay, still here? Let’s get on with it then …
Who is behind the JetSet group?
The founder is John Crestani, now a well established and renowned affiliate marketer.
John had quite a difficult start in life. His online journey really started when, after a misunderstanding with his boss, he got himself fired at the early age of 28.
It took him several years of trial and error after that to build the massive Internet-based empire that we now know. Until he made it to a $500k a month income from a digital business while living his real dream … traveling the world.
John Crestani also created the “Super Affiliate System”; a 12-week training course, which is part of the same group, and the well known affiliate network “Nutryst.”
His sudden success caught the attention of the press. He was featured in a “Forbes” article in July 2016: “How A 28-Year-Old Got Fired Then Built A $500K-A-Month Business While Traveling The World“; as well as by the “Business Insider“; and “Inc.“; and other miscellaneous business papers and magazines.
Then, word went out and Fox 4 interviewed him; The Morning Blend Fort Myers; CBS 10 News (“If you Believe Education Should Be Free, You’re Going to Love This!”); and NBC 9 Tucson’s The Morning Blend; and more.
At present, John Crestani is seriously working on his new online training course: “Internet JetSet”, as well as all sorts of affiliate marketing meetings, and press interviews.
How does IMJetSet work?
IMJetSet or Internet JetSet are both Crestani’s training courses. It is very easy for anyone who wants to have a look at what the program is all about. All it takes is to register for the free webinar and get a peep of what’s in store.
Internet JetSet offers just ONE level of training and TWO kinds of add-ons that might be of interest to you:
1 – A one time fee of $47 for the complete Internet IMJetSet online course
This is the basic package and it includes the step-by-step training program. It comprises of 10 comprehensive modules. The first part of the course explains how you are going to earn your commissions. Then how you can receive your first commission within the 2 hours after joining IMJetSet, or Internet JetSet. Just by using simple tools such as Google and its well known Keyword Planner, as well as YouTube and Facebook.
John Crestani is teaching how to combine Amazon and Facebook to quickly start earning. As well as creating websites on WordPress. He also teaches copywriting for beginners.
In the JetSet course, John points the student to some high-paying affiliate programs; how to join some of these programs, and earn some money with each one of them.
These courses also teaches how to find long-tail keywords.
Apart from these technical stuff of creating your own online business, Internet JetSet and IMJetSet pretends to have the capability of “preparing your mind” to help you to overcome your limits and remove the blocks that the student may have which has the negative effect of losing focus from your business goals.
John also talks about the famous “Shiny Object Syndrome” and how to avoid falling into this too familiar pitfall.
2 – The $47 per month subscription includes monthly webinar access
This package includes the basic IMJetset or Internet Jetset training program, plus access to famous JetsetLIVE webinars.
John Crestani’s monthly JetsetLIVE webinars is exclusively for those who subscribe to this full package. There, one can learn the latest techniques of marketing.
Now, one thing that I have to point out here is that, despite its name and session booking calendars, JetSetLIVE are actually not live. It is in fact a collection of already recorded webinars from John’s affiliate workshops. Put together with other Internet Marketing gurus, or mates if his, that have been invited to take part in an interview.
For me, this is a bit of a disappointment and for that reason, I have to call that misleading. Anyway, let’s continue …
3 – The add-on “Case Study” that costs $187
For a one-off price of $187, you will receive what John Crestani calls his “Extreme Case Study Archive“.
This file contains reports and interviews of present and already successful “students” who have put into practice the Internet JetSet or IMjetset training. It permits you to copy their techniques and it provide some sort of inspiration.
This file of course is very important and can be useful, especially for the newbie, but is it worth the $187 extra?
Personally, I feel that John Crestani is taking a chance here, but of course, this is what Internet Marketing is all about right?
But, if you compare that with what you can get from a FREE membership at my #1 recommended Internet Marketing program, which is Wealthy Affiliate you will see a huge difference.
Also, to be honest with you, you can learn all that, and for free, by clicking on the banner below …
How does Internet JetSet and IMjetset compare with Wealthy Affiliate?
Let us start with the positive points …
- Internet JetSet and IMjetset courses are reasonable, pricewise. If you compare with a lot of other Internet Marketing course out there, the JetSet trainings by John Crestani are affordable to many considering the amount of information that is already in the basic membership at the one-off price of $47.
- The Wealthy Affiliate program is FREE to anyone. It has much, much more training than is available at Internet JetSet and IMjetset.
- At Internet JetSet and IMjetset you can upgrade to the monthly subscription if you feel that you might benefit from it.
- At Wealthy Affiliate, you can also upgrade to a Premium membership, or remain as a “Starter Member” for as long as you wish and still benefit from the training and earn while you learn.
- They are somehow up to date at Internet JetSet and IMjetset, and you should receive these updates even if you have only purchased the basic package, and long after. I could not have this confirmed by my own experience, but it was assured to me by other members and on forums that I have visited. Also, some of the modules are definitely out of date, and we know that the Internet changes all the time. Many members that I have contacted are complaining about the modules not being updated regularly enough.
- Wealthy Affiliate has a permanent update system. Updates are brought in, not only by the creators of the program, Kyle and Carson, but also by the members who can freely share their expertise for all the benefit.
- Motivation is a very important part of working online. It is what separates successful marketers from those that fail, at short or long term. So, I agree, it is nice of John Crestani adding modules from time to time to help his students get the right attitude for success. But, is it worth paying $187 extra for that? I don’t think so.
- At Wealthy Affiliate, you can be in contact with any highly successful marketers that you want and communicate with them, either through the community, or in private.
Freebies and up-sells
- At JetSet, you can schedule a free coaching call. But view the number of members, it might take a while before you can talk to someone. And of course, priority is for to the monthly subscriber and those that purchase the $187 module. Plus, the number of people you may have the chance to talk to is very minimal; just a handful of “trained” staff is available.
- One thing that gets Wealthy Affiliate to stand out of the crowd, is that, you have a choice among thousands of experts in any fields. All you have to do is to message them and ask for a discussion over the phone, or by email, or even meet in person if you live close by. Wealthy Affiliate has zero up-sells, which definitely unique in the industry. You join as a Starter Member for FREE. From time to time you might be encouraged to upgrade to the Premium Membership, but there is no obligation to do that. The training is the same for all. The only thing is that you can build and host only 2 websites for free, and your percentage of commissions when you promote it is different.
Recommended affiliate program
- Anybody can promote IMjetset or Internet Jetset as it is available on ClickBank, but of course, you don’t have the training, unless you buy the course. Which of course comes with a huge risk of being flagged as spam program, and you, as a spammer for promoting it. John Crestani also hosts affiliate parties at his Bellagio Hotel suite in Las Vegas, every January.
- Wealthy Affiliate is not available in any other way than by subscription. You have to at least be a FREE Starter Member to be able to promote the program, which cuts out all the spammers and maintains a clear reputation. Members who have achieved a certain volume in sales during the year, are invited, all expenses paid, to the sumptuous Las Vegas Super Affiliate 4 Day Conference held at the Penthouse of the MGM Grand.
- JetSet brag to have tons of support possibilities, starting with its FAQ page and Helpdesk, to its email support, then forums, and their Facebook group.
- Wealthy Affiliate has all that, plus the unique possibility to communicate directly with any of it 1.5 million members, including the owners, Kyle and Carson. It is the largest network of affiliate marketers and online entrepreneurs in the world.
And now, let us see what the negative points are …
But before that, take a break and …
Info on paid traffic
- Okay, I must admit it, for a wannabe Internet marketer, the Internet JetSet or the IMjetset program by John Crestani is an ideal place to start from. Because you do not have to into dig deep into your pocket to acquire some expensive marketing techniques or tools early on. However, if you are already a seasoned marketer, there is nothing much that you can gain from the programs. Nothing about paid traffic for example as the program is more designed for the beginner.
- At Wealthy Affiliate, the Starter Member (Free membership) can already make use of all the techniques taught, free or paid, as he/she wishes. So if you have zero experience, some experience, or you are already an expert in anything, you will always find something to learn, whether you want to use paid tools or not spend any money at all.
- The Internet JetSet or the IMjetset program is, should I say, “obsessed” in trying to prove that a total newbie can build an online empire for as little cash outlay as possible. Although the courses supply a lot of information to get on with it, and possibly reach your goals, while not spending your money on expensive tools or other subscriptions. Which results in Internet Jetset not having any in-house marketing tools to offer. As a member, you are directed to free resources such as Google’s Keyword Planner. But it is also suggested to use paid tools like the “Longtail Platinum Keyword Research Tool”; or the click funnels builder tools, etc. which are not cheap.
- On the contrary, Wealthy Affiliate teaches you how to start and use the free tools available to all. But also early on, teaches you to select the proper paid tools to work with. The choice is yours, and you know what’s on offer, just in case you have a bit of cash to spare and want to progress faster. To sum it all, at Wealthy Affiliate, you learn how to use the same tools that you would be using at IMjetset and the Internet JetSet, but you receive help to progress faster. Wealthy Affiliate has its own Keyword Research Tool known as Jaaxy. A free tool that is free of all the unnecessary fluff, making it more user friendly. It also has a special feature called the “Alphabet Soup”. This gives the user ideas for “Long Tail Key Words” and very little known profitable niches. You can give it a go below …
So now, the big question … is IMjetset a Scam?
Absolutely not! John Crestani, the creator of these programs and other programs is a guy that inspires confidence. His training, and the complete JetSet system are totally legit.
However, the IMjetset and Internet Jetset are nothing more than training programs, which means that your success simply depends on how easily you assimilate the information within the training modules.
John Crestani, has the reputation of getting out of his way to help affiliates to succeed, that is true. To be honest, he doesn’t leave you without support. After you purchasing his training modules, he continues to encourage his members to go forward. He really responds to members via the Facebook group.
Should you invest your time and money in the IMjetset or Internet JetSet program?
To be honest with you, the JetSet opportunity has some limits. If I were to join it as a money making opportunity long term, and had a choice, I would definitely go for the Wealthy Affiliate program.
With Wealthy Affiliate, you can start for free, and you learn and earn. Later, you can decide if you want to make it your full time income stream and upgrade to a Premium Member.
The training is 100% free! It contains hundreds of comprehensive lessons. It is designed with the newbie as well as the advanced internet marketer, and even the super affiliate marketer in mind.
There is a weekly live webinar (really live), which is recorded so that if you are on a different time zone and cannot attend the live sessions. You can always watch the recordings at your ease and as many times as you want.
At Wealthy Affiliate, even the free membership contains 2 free domain names and hosting, a large number of WordPress themes, etc.. The member’s back office is full of reports and charts to help you track your progress, and improve on it.
This is not the case with the JetSet system. So if you go for the IMjetset or Internet JetSet, be ready to spend a bit of money on some necessary extra tools.
And, one thing that I should have mentioned earlier, but didn’t want to distract your attention, is that if you decide to join Wealthy Affiliate, I will be available 24/7 to help you and you will have access to my private and FREE coaching.
So, what are you waiting for? You now know enough and want to start your free account immediately? No problem, it only takes a few minutes. Just click on the button below and let’s begin …
Thanks for reading this IMjetset scam review
I hope that you enjoyed reading this review “Is IMjetset a scam?”.
If you have any other tips in this particular field, my readers and myself would like to hear from you. And, should you have any problems and would like to find a solution, please make use of the comments box below. I will respond typically within 24 to 48 hours. If you enjoyed reading this article please share it socially and post your appreciation in the comments area below, I will highly appreciate it!
I am a Premium Member at Wealthy Affiliate, where I learned how to share my passions and successes. You are most welcome to join my team and learn how to become successful in business and retire early. I will personally mentor you for FREE. It is 100% FREE to join, learn and earn! Click the button below and I’ll see you on the other side.
Easy to Retire – Copyright © since 2017 to date!