In your opinion, is Wealthy Affiliate scam or is it not? This review will clear every doubts that you might have. Being a Premium Member at Wealthy Affiliate myself since May 2017 myself, let me assure you right now that Wealthy Affiliate is definitely NOT a scam!
But, let me backup my assertion by giving you a complete review on the most legit income opportunity that I have come across during my nearly 20 years of marketing online.
Wealthy Affiliate is the largest online community of business people who are dedicated to helping one another to buildup a wide range of successful internet enterprises. So, if you decide to join our community, you are sure to find all the help you need to become successful as well.
I must mention beforehand that it is 100% free to join as a Starter Member, which gives you full access to the training and support, and you will have the possibility to create 2 websites of your own which will be hosted for free. So, if you are ready, click on the button below and let’s …
Okay, you have decided to know more about Wealthy Affiliate …
Good, so let’s continue. Our community includes members from all other the world. They are from all walks of life and many are total newbies, as well are real experts in a multitude of skills.
These highly skilled professionals are more than happy to help the newcomers, and we are all helping one another. This is what makes Wealthy Affiliate so great.
Wealthy Affiliate is established on the business beliefs that proved time and again that honesty, integrity and value makes the foundation of a successful business.
At Wealthy Affiliate, your consistent effort combined with the unique training (that is included), and the unparalleled support at Wealthy Affiliate, you will build a successful online business. Wealthy Affiliate has the reputation of being totally “newbie friendly”.
As I said, it is free to join. Your credit card is not needed and you will never be asked for a cent!
By the way, before we get started on this review, you might like to invite your Twitter followers to join in. For that, just click on the block below and that’s it …Is Wealthy Affiliate Scam or What? – The Truth Finally Revealed … Click To Tweet
Here is a brief description of what Wealthy Affiliate is about:
Name: Wealthy Affiliate
– Starter Membership: $0 (Join Here),
– Premium membership: First month $19, then $49 a month
Owners: Kyle Loudoun and Carson Lim
Who is it for?: Total newbies as well as serious professionals
Training: 5.0 / 5.0 best I have come across
Support: 5.0 / 5.0 you won’t believe it
Marketing Tools: everything that you need, and more
WordPress Hosting: yes
Success Stories: Successful Entrepreneurs and Their Story
Rating: Highly Recommended ★★★★★
Verdict: Wealthy Affiliate is NOT a scam
Why is Wealthy Affiliate not a scam?
Wealthy Affiliate is much more than a money making opportunity. It is really a collection of programs and training modules, combined with an unlimited support.
Each training module, or course, is logically presented in the form of easy to follow lessons, text and video, in order to accommodate the absolute unskilled beginner.
Have you ever imagined what an extra $500 would do to your lifestyle? What about $5,000? … $10,000? What about replacing you 9 to 5? Just a dream? Okay, but at Wealthy Affiliate, dreams do come true!
Click on the banner below and be impressed …
My personal experience with Wealthy Affiliate …
As I explained in my bio, the Internet opened a whole new perspective to my life, it literally saved my life, and if yourself you believe that the Internet is the greatest invention of all times and that you are prepared to leverage its power to learn how to earn as much money you need to make a total change in you way of living, then you should take a closer look at Wealthy Affiliate.
Whenever someone I wish well asks where to turn to learn how to make some money online, I never hesitate a second to send them straight to Wealthy Affiliate, because I perfectly know that it is the real deal and I am proud of it. There is absolutely no risk to join.
Wealthy Affiliate is an ethical community dedicated to helping other members (Starter Members and Premium Members alike) to build their own online businesses. It teaches trainees how to remain in the good books of Google, Yahoo and Bing, the 3 major search engines, in order to benefit from their huge power.
The training will show you how to combine proven marketing techniques with the power of the Internet and to benefit from providing the Internet users with ways to solve their problems.
At Wealthy Affiliate, you will learn that if you provide what people are looking for, you will definitely be rewarded. And, it will be the start of a very lucrative online business.
As Zig Ziglar said …
Why does Wealthy Affiliate work so well?
The answer is in fact very simple. As a Wealthy Affiliate member you learn the skills needed in order to build your own online business. You are given an exemplary and the technical support needed for you to achieve success.
Already there are thousands of members at Wealthy Affiliate who are enjoying a successful online business of their own. They have simply followed the easy to understand training and remained focused. Anyone can do exactly the same, couldn’t you too?
Here are some honest testimonials from Starter Members as well as Premium Members: Testimonials
What I like about Wealthy Affiliate
- This program is really for anyone. It is 100% Newbie friendly and extremely useful for already experienced online marketers. Anyone can succeed provided they take action and follow the training.
- The Starter membership is completely free and there is no time limit, therefore zero risk!
- Members at Wealthy Affiliate are ready to help every other member to succeed, no matter whether they are Starter or Premium members.
- The training is easy to follow. Everyone can follow it at their own pace. Which is ideal for those who devote to it part time and full time alike.
- The training is always up-to-date.
- The Wealthy Affiliate community consists of thousands of members who can’t wait to being of help to you.
- Live help is available 24/7 wherever you are in the world.
- You can expect an answer to your question usually within minutes.
- You will learn how to create your own professionally looking websites, free and safe hosting.
- Your fast downloading websites are backed-up and scanned for malware daily.
- The easy to navigate back-office which permits you to manage your account easily.
- You will be in direct contact with experts in the industry and already very successful Internet marketers.
- Wealthy Affiliate is totally spam-free. Members cannot and will not even try to sell you anything.
- The owners, Kyle and Carson, are extremely active in the community. They always present in the discussions and take action where and when needed.
- Contrary to most money making opportunities or training programs out there, Wealthy Affiliate has zero upsells and no hidden fees.
- Wealthy Affiliate is the only opportunity in its industry that lets you give it a try for free. You have absolutely nothing to risk by joining! This immediately proves that Wealthy Affiliate is not a scam.
What I don’t like about Wealthy Affiliate
- The problem with Wealthy Affiliate is that, as it is such a huge community, in my opinion, it is a bit intimidating to the newbie at first, but in fact, once you start with the training, get to know a few other members of the community, ask your questions whenever you are stuck, and then continue taking the following step, you cannot do otherwise but succeed.
- Don’t think that Wealthy Affiliate is a get-rich-quick scheme. It is not! Success is a guarantee as long as you make the effort of following the training and to take action. It is a community of successful netpreneurs who are there because they followed the training and they are prepared to help you.
- When joining Wealthy Affiliate, everything will be available for you to become successful. It will be up to you to grab this unique opportunity. It could be scary at the beginning, but if you stick to the program, you will enjoy being part of this community of winners.
- One thing that can scare off newbies is the amount of knowledge that needs to be assimilated. But, there is no time limit, no pressure at all. You build your own business at your own pace. It is not a race, no-one is competing with you.
- Another thing that seems to be a mountain to climb is the fact that it will require writing a fair amount of quality content for your websites. But you will surprise yourself as you become confident and improve your writing skills. There are a few top affiliates who started at Wealthy Affiliate who were not even able to write a post card, English not even being their language, but they made their mind to dig in and stick to it. So did I, and so can you!
Can we label Wealthy Affiliate as a scam?
The main goal of Wealthy Affiliate‘s owners is to share with their members the paths they have taken to succeed. They have the exact same respect for a Starter Member and they have for a Premium Members.
Wealthy Affiliate was launched on September 10th, 2005 with the only purpose of making of you a successful Internet marketer. Do you think that if Wealthy Affiliate was a scam it would still be operating today? After nearly 15 years?
The huge community and dedicated support
Working online is a very lonely activity. It is quite rare to see someone succeed online on his / her own. This is why the community at Wealthy Affiliate is so precious. Help will be there for you the moment you call for it.
The cost of being a member
Wealthy Affiliate offer only 2 levels of membership:
- The Starter Membership which is FREE, and
- The Premium Membership which costs $49 per month.
- You can join as a Starter Member Here!
- As for joining as a Premium Member, I have a special offer for you: if you follow this link: Special Price Premium Membership, you will save $30 on your first month, which means that your first month will only cost you $19 instead of $49! But do not delay as this special offer could be removed at any time.
As a Starter Member, you will be part of the community and be able to start the training. You will learn how to create your first 2 websites for free.
However, the Starter membership has some limitations. The real reason of the Starter membership is to give you the opportunity to show you exactly what Wealthy Affiliate is about and to give you enough time to evaluate the real value of Wealthy Affiliate.
Then, once you have seen the potential of being part of this community and if you are serious about creating your own online business, you can consider upgrading to a Premium Member.
Being a Wealthy Affiliate Premium Member is a whole different matter. Being at this level will give you the opportunity to speedup the process of your success online.
All you need to succeed is in your Premium Membership. You will even be able to seek help from real life experts, whose only purpose is to help you succeed.
Here below is a comparison chart which shows you the difference there is between the free Starter Membership and the Premium Membership:
Why is Wealthy Affiliate NOT a scam?
I know by personal experience that Wealthy Affiliate is a unique opportunity that is offered to people who have had the luck to come across it.
For some it may be the opportunity of a lifetime to become financially independent!
When joining Wealthy Affiliate you will learn how to create your own online business and to leverage the power of the Internet in order to maximize your income.
But as with any venture, to become successful you need to commit yourself and to put in some effort, but thanks to the extraordinary power of the Internet, the benefits can be enormous.
Join Wealthy Affiliate today. Start the training. Become active in the community. Ask your questions. And never stop taking the next step. And you will own an Internet business that will pay you month after month and for years to come.
Here is what I am suggesting …
Join Wealthy Affiliate as a Starter Member (FREE). Then set up your account, it’s quick and easy!
As soon as you have done that, you will receive a welcome message from me.
Don’t forget to add a picture of yourself (it is better than one of your cat) and a few words of bio, like what you do, where you are from, why you have joined Wealthy Affiliate, etc.
And then, search the community and follow people you like … and start the training.
All that will be explained in your welcome message.
After that, some members of the community will start to communicate with you, offering help to get you started. So feel at home, ask any questions that you may have, and start learning.
As you are becoming involved, you will soon know whether Wealthy Affiliate is the right thing for you, and you will quickly know that it is not a scam. If yes, then stick to it and start building your own profitable online business.
This will literally change your life!
As you are a Starter Member, you can remain at this level for as long as you wish, there is no rush for you to upgrade to the Premium level, but as you progress, you will find out that there are so many good reasons for you to upgrade. You will soon realise that as a Premium Member, you will be able to shift your business into top gear! No pressure, but keep that in mind.
Now, permit me to suggest what would be best for you … If at anytime within your first 7 days of joining as a Starter Member, you feel that Wealthy Affiliate is really what you would like to be part of for the long haul, you should upgrade to the Premium level …
Your first month will cost you only $19, which will give you a complete 30 days to enjoy the full benefits of being a Premium Member. It is really worth it, I can guarantee you this!
So why wait? Dot it NOW ~~> Join Wealthy Affiliate for FREE!
And, that’s not all …
Your bonuses …
If you do that, you will even receive two free training videos showing you how you can quickly detect quick ranking keywords, how to find your profitable niche, how to build your website and rank it fast.
So, you will have every single thing (plus bonuses) that Wealthy Affiliate has in store for just $19 for the first month. Then, your Premium Membership fee will be $49 per month.
And there is more: after a couple of months as a Premium Member, you should be convinced that Wealthy Affiliate is definitely for you, and you could already be making some decent income.
At this point, you might be interested to pay for your membership annually. In this case, you will seriously be saving as the cost of your Premium Membership will drop to about $29 per month. This is how Wealthy Affiliate want to show their gratitude and help you.
A final word
- Are you really looking for a way to make some money online?
- From home?
- During your spare time?
- To replace your 9 to 5 boring job?
- To supplement your retirement income?
- Because you have been made redundant,
- Or you are physically impaired?
- Are you a stay at home mom, single mom?
- What else? …
You will now be able to build an honest online business of your own, and Wealthy Affiliate will teach you how. And I will be there to help you and follow your every step.
So, stop chasing scammy opportunities and start creating something real for yourself and your future ~~> Wealthy Affiliate
Thanks for reading
So, is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or not? Well I guess that as you have read this review to this point so, you know the answer, right?
If you have any other tips in this particular field, my readers and myself would like to hear from you. And, should you have any problems and would like to find a solution, please make use of the box below and someone and/or myself. I will respond typically within 24 to 48 hours.
If you enjoyed reading this article please share it socially and post your appreciation in the comments area below, I will highly appreciate it!
I am a Premium Member at Wealthy Affiliate, where I learned how to share my passions and successes. You are most welcome to join my team and learn how to become successful in business and retire early. I will personally mentor you for FREE. It is 100% FREE to join, learn and earn! Click the button below and I’ll see you on the other side.